The Winner of IEEE William R. Bennett Prizes (2013, 2016)
Kyunghan Lee received his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Daejeon, Korea, in 2002, 2004, and 2009, respectively. He is currently an associate professor in the school of electrical and computer engineering at UNIST (Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology), Ulsan, South Korea.
Prior to joining UNIST, he has been with the Department of Computer Science, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, USA as a senior research scholar.
His research interests include low latency networking, human behavior modeling, augmented and virtual reality, and context-aware mobile system.
Google Scholar Statistics (as of Aug. 2015)
- Program Committee, KRnet (Korea) 2013 (—>)
- Guest Editor, Special Issue on Opportunistic Networks, Elsevier Computer Communications, 2014 (—>)
- Technical Program Committee, ACM CHANTS 2014-2015
- Technical Program Vice Chair, IEEE SECON 2015 (—>)
- Program Committee, JCCI (Korea) 2015 (—>)
- Technical Program Committee, IEEE INFOCOM 2016
- Email: khlee at unist.ac.kr
- Tel: +82-52-217-2137
- Office: UNIST #BD 106 #RM 301-5, UNIST-gil 50, Eonyang-eup, Ulsan, South Korea, 44919